20150418

VELVET BLAZER + KNEE RIP JEANS

velvet blazer blog hey dahye
velvet blazer blog hey dahye
velvet blazer blog hey dahye
velvet blazer, Zara____Jeans, forever 21____Top, super old____Shoes, Zara____Purse, urban outfitters____hat, J. Crew

Photos by Katia

Wore this outfit last Saturday night for a concert. A friend I know from Minnesota is in a band called Hippo Campus, and they stopped in Montreal during their tour. It was nice to catch up with someone from MN, and I realized again how small the world really is. 

Finals are here, and although I don't have too many exams, the papers and essays are stacking up. I am literally glued to my computer screen for at least ten hours a day. The eye strain is real. 

xo, Dahye

6 comments

Samantha Mariko said...

love your shoes and hat! nice casual outfit :)
www.samanthamariko.com

Nuris Ely Setyo said...

I love your super comfy outfit

http://corner-one.blogspot.com

Johanna L. said...

Awesome casual look, I love your top here! ♥

Unknown said...

Rad outfit!!

http://fridaynightstyle.com/

Anonymous said...

Is beautiful *-* i liked. Kisses!!

www.gringalocal.com

Unknown said...

i love it..

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger