20140705

Within the blooms

Top, BCBG generation____Shorts, Abercrombie and Fitch____Shoes, Gap____Jewelry, c/o Infinitine

We took these pictures in a hurry before the sun was about to set. Good thing about Spain is that pretty much every street is filled with beauty, so finding a gorgeous background is no problem. 

Already two weeks have passed since I landed in Korea... whhhheeerre the heck did the time go? So far, I hit up all of my favorite shopping places and restaurants, and discovered the beauty of places that are open 24 hours a day. An open letter of apology to my skin, as I am having the most erratic sleeping/eating schedule here. I am also pleasantly surprised at how many people I have met so far in Seoul. But of course, more details on my trip will come as I plan on uploading multiple videos of my time here. 

For those of you in the USA, hope you had a great 4th of July!

xo, Dahye

5 comments

Nikki said...

I love your top so much! What a fresh, cute outfit :) So lucky that you're travelling to Korea this summer! Have a great time there! :)

-Nikkie
Chic Nikkie

Vivian Le said...

Love your top so much~ You look amazing as always!

www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

Run With Fashion said...

Love the pictures, the background is really beautiful, love Spain, you're so right, at how there's beauty everywhere in Spain. That's 1 country I'm dying to see! ♥ :)
By the way, love the shoes, they're cute. :)
Have fun traveling!
Eliza.

Johanna L. said...

Such a cute look, and I love the flowers on the background! ♥

Malisa said...

simple and chic with a great flower around you are perfect things! love it! :)

mallieams@gmail.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger