20140621

EMPIRE STATE OF MIND

Jacket, ZARA____Top, American Apparel____Shorts, thrifted Levi's____Boots, Zara____Sunglasses, Karen Walker 'super duper'

Photos by Emily 

Living with an Empire state of mind. quite literally, as my friends are lucky enough to have a close view of the Empire State building from their window. Emily (I think you guys are familiar with her by now) and I had a mini photoshoot on her rooftop. The lighting was so amazing, and the view was just the perfect quintessential NYC skyline. It's fun to look down from the building and watch the hustle and bustle of the city from a more tranquil place above. 

As for my outfit, I went for a biker look with lots of black leather. idk, tryna look like a tough new yorker I guess? 

Where am I now?!:

I am currently in Seoul, South Korea!!! This week was super hectic as I was in three different continents and time zones in three days. I am seriously immune to jet lag now, or maybe I am just running on the adrenaline of traveling and meeting friends and family. My first night after landing in Seoul, I met up with my good friend, and we did not waste any time at all. Every minute of the waking day, we are doing something. There is seriously so much to do in Seoul, even though I go to the same places each summer, it is always so fun. I know I shouldn't be saying this already, but I do not want summer to end!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and watch out for my posts from Spain~~

xo, Dahye


7 comments

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit! You look stunning!

www.yliarvostettua.com

Vivian Le said...

You look absolutely amazing! I love the outfit so much...and yes, I'm slightly jealous that you're in Korea! Have fun and be safe :)


www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

Vivian Le said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of this look, and the leather gives it a nice edge x

Colour Me In Blog

Unknown said...

Are you chinese from HK? I know canadian but chinese canadian? Love those shorts and a crop top anyday! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Please check out my recent COLLABORATION WITH CLARKS SHOES ENGLAND! Shot at a cool Shoreditch London graffiti backdrop, please do tell me what you think! #PROVOKED #TheProvokerXClarks

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/the-provoker-x-clarks.html

Unknown said...

Are you chinese from HK? I know canadian but chinese canadian? Love those shorts and a crop top anyday! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Please check out my recent COLLABORATION WITH CLARKS SHOES ENGLAND! Shot at a cool Shoreditch London graffiti backdrop, please do tell me what you think! #PROVOKED #TheProvokerXClarks

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/the-provoker-x-clarks.html

Camelia said...

Comfy and casul outfit, I love it! :)

http://www.camelianita.ro

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger