20131127

overalls in alley ways









Overalls, American Apparel____Jacket, Korea____Plaid shirt, Zara____Boots, Sixty Seven____Watch, Casio

Photos by Richard Pham

Fashion has the most interesting way of recycling itself. Who would have thought overalls would come back into style? I certainly did not see it coming, but it's awesome to be able to wear a childhood favorite again without looking like a hill billy. I won the overalls I'm wearing from a contest held by Twee from ezzentrictopz.com (Thanks again Twee!) Now that the ground is covered in snow, I'm going to have to layer up with tights!

xo, Dahye





Follow via Bloglovin'
Like on Facebook
Instagram @heydahye

7 comments

Vivian Le said...

Love the outfit :) Especially the overalls!
-Vivian from stylemeendless

andysparkles said...

gorgeous look, so beautiful!

xx

Samantha Mariko said...

soo cute!Whoever took the pictures did a great job!
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

natalia wijaya said...

simple but very nice !

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

how did you become a magazine columnist?

Marianne said...

The place you take your photos looks so cool! I love your style and this outfit. xx

Picture Me

Lindsayvoitton said...

Wow im so in love with this whole look, especially your jacket! Such amazing photography as well! Once I saw your first post, I knew I had to follow you <3 I've followed you on bloglovin! Feel free to follow me if you like reading my blog after your visit :)
Love,
LindsayVoitton.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger