20131004

Wearing V-FRANZ to DULCEDO







Dress, huge thanks to V-Franz_____Clutch, American Apparel____Shoes, Zara

Photos by Camille

Here are some pictures I took from a party I went to for Dulcedo Model Management's Five-year anniversary. I attended this black tie event with my sister, who is a model at the agency, and Camille, my blogger side-kick. Mingling, drinking, and dancing the night away at a trendy venue, alongside beautiful models and fashion people dressed to the tee, is my idea of a good night.   

Of course, the hardest part is deciding on what to wear. I was so lucky that V-Franz let me wear one of his designs to the party! I chose this one-of-a-kind silk dress that fit like a glove, with elegant ruching details. All of his designs incorporate luxurious fabrics and make a statement without trying too hard. Many of the other models wore his designs to the party, and I have to say that they all looked fierce. Not only is Vfranz a talented designer, but he is also a genuinely nice and down-to-earth guy, which makes him an all-around awesome person. Watch out for him; he's going to make it big. 

To finish the look, I frantically ran to Zara right after school to get shoes, half an hour before the party! (Talk about being fashionably late, literally.) These heels have a little spin-off from the simple pointed pump, and they were pretty comfortable considering how wide my feet are. Zara is seriously a life-saver when it comes to last-minute fashion needs! As for accessories, I kept it minimal with the carry all leather pouch from AA and a few gold bangles. And finally, I swiped on this new burgundy lipstick called "Diva" by MAC. (my burgundy obsession will never stop!)

TGIF!

xo, Dahye




Follow via Bloglovin'
Like on Facebook
Instagram @heydahye

2 comments

Nuris Ely Setyo said...

simply awesome

http://corner-one.blogspot.com

Vivian Le said...

You look lovely! The dress fits you perfectly!
-Vivian from stylemeendless

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger