20130903

White Interior for Small Spaces













All images from Pinterest

I think this post is very appropriate for today, since it is the day after Labour day. Although it is not an all-white outfit post, it is all about white interior design ideas. I moved into a new apartment with my sister two days ago, so I've been pinning inspiration pictures like a madwoman. The space is pretty tiny, so a white interior would at least make it visually larger. I got all of my furniture today, and I'm so ready to make this place "my own!" This is the time when Ikea is a godsend. 

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend!

xo, Dahye



Follow via Bloglovin
Like on Facebook
Instagram @heydahye

6 comments

ice pandora said...

Very inspiring interior pictures c;
But I need color in my life so
I would definitely add something
colorful!

Xx

Cailin´s Place said...

such a great post!love the white!kisses!

Winnie said...

Oh I would love a place of my own!

Unknown said...

that's great!

Brenda Evans said...

awesome interiors <3

http://breepluse.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this white interior! White aways makes rooms look so pure, big and chic at the same time!
x
bel
b-by-bel.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger