20130905

laser cut





Top, Zara____Skirt, H&M____Shoes, American Apparel____Bag, Prada

A quickie post featuring this amazing laser-cut fake leather top from Zara. (That I scored on sale!) 

I am very, very, VERY excited for tomorrow because I am going to attend a fashion show for the first time ever! Actually, I am going to five shows tomorrow night for Montreal Fashion Week. I'm really looking forward to what the designers have in store for spring/summer 2014! But, I'm still not 100% sure about what I want to wear. Totally a "closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear" moment. #bloggerprobs

xo, Dahye




Follow via Bloglovin'
Like on Facebook
Instagram @heydahye

6 comments

Unknown said...

great laser cut top. I love cut outs and am a bit obsessed, so this outfit yells 'awesome!' to me.
have fun at the fashion shows!

Unknown said...

Nice outfit! You are so pretty!! You can wear a nice dress!!

Robe pour vous

Vivian Le said...

Love the skirt! The outfit looks really fresh :)
-Vivian from stylemeendless

Unknown said...

Love this look, it just screams summer! Congrats on attending 5 fashion shows, so exciting!

ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

Simona said...

What a chic look Dahye! Love especially your Prada bag <3

LoveYourEgo said...

This look is gorgeous! I love colourful skirts toned done with creamy tops. Lace is always a good choice.

http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger