20120501

one for one




{Outfit Details}
(Blazer and dress, H&M)
(Wedges, TOMS)
(Bag, Thrifted)




I am wearing both of my absolute favorite pieces that I recently purchased.

First: the white blazer. I got it from H&M and it fits amazingly well. The fabric feels like a nice cotton, so it still looks casual despite the structured fit, and it is light enough to wear for the summer! I know for a fact that I'm going to be wearing this baby for years and years to come. I just hope it won't get dirty too soon! But the first day I wore it, of course I had to eat spaghetti with red tomato sauce...ya, needless to say, I got a little on my sleeve as I chowed down (a break from my summer body diet). 
This blazer has a similar fit to the Theory one I am lusting over. At 1/6 of the price! 

Second: TOMS red wedges. I think it was last year that TOMS came out with their wedges, and I remember thinking they were freaking awesome!! So, I decided to get them this year as my go-to summer shoe. I mean, it's for a great cause as well, because as you all know, buy a pair, and a child in need receives a pair. So boom. I bought 'em. 
They are comfy and cute. I went with the red ones over the neutral colors (like black and grey), because HEY! You can go hard, or you can go home! (aka go for the bright and fun red ones)

Can you BELIEVE it is MAY already?! I sure can't...this year is going by so. fast. wow. 
Anyways, my "diet" is going okay... Every morning, I am drinking a lettuce, broccoli, apple, and banana smoothie. 

It's actually not that bad at all....who am I kidding? It's bad. :P

xoxoDahye




18 comments

Yajaira said...

cute outfit
love the blazer

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

great shoes! I haven't heard of this brand before, they sound very interesting.

Joandy said...

very classic in black and white, but the dress still on the girly side, love this look on you!!!

Unknown said...

you have red tom wedges it's official I’m jealous!
http://stuck-in-the-clouds.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The blazer is so cool and love your dress :)

www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

Joan and Joann said...

WOW! What a awesome outfit. I'm loving that sexy looking dress.
You look so lovely.

Love this post.
Lots of love, xoxo

Plot Twist Diary said...

lovely shoes, plus red is such a great color on you! we're your new followers!
HIMandHERpage
HIMandHERproject

Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

aw! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
I love your blazer darla! mind to follow each other?

Anonymous said...

You are amazing *o* i love all your posts! i'm following you, follow me too if you want! xoxo
caytonsite.blogspot.com

LoveLexy said...

Hey! I love the white blazer with the black girly dress. I feel like you tied the two different looks of the different pieces together pretty well. :)

xoxo
Lexy

http://www.promiseofinspiration.blogspot.com

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

I love TOMS but I didn;t know they had wedges too! Cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy I came back to yours! You have some great style! I’m your newest follower!

xoxo
holly foxen wells
www.threelayercake.blogspot.com

JC Mercado said...

you look stunning dear! you can be an artist!

ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

Milkha Eunike said...

i really love your dress so much<333!!


http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!!! Loving those TOMS wedges, need to get me a pair of these. The red/black/white looks great too.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

joy said...

I love your pretty dress and the red toms add just the right amount of color! Nice outfit :)

E said...

That dress is gorgeous! I love how you styled it with the white blazer!

Anonymous said...

adore the dress!!
such a charming blog, doll!
following you now :)
would love if you checked out my blog and followed if you like :)
<3
nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

AJY Photography said...

wow those shoes are amazing! you are such a "fashionista" !!

-follow my photography blog please :)

http://amarayoung.blogspot.com/

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger