20110728

let's go on a picnic type of outfit

I just came up with that title for this post because this outfit just makes me look like I'm gonna go bike to the park to eat a pb&j sandwich. On a red and white checkered blanket, of course. Oh, and don't forget the picnic basket! So I just think this outfit is the epitomy of summer.
Pink loose top from Korea. It was a total bargain..like 3 dollars I think!

Since the shirt is open-backed, I wore a bandeau to cover my bra. Because that would just be ew. And it was too hot for a tank top! This bandeau is from Hollister. It has really cute floral prints that matched with the pink.
High waisted shorts are a must!!! The ones i'm wearing are from Abercrombie & Fitch. They are dangerously short and they keep getting shorter after every wash because the thread loosens!

Some simple jewelry. Leaves bangle from Korea. Some random rings. Notice the french nail polish I did muhhself :)

Nude Oxford shoes. LOVE them!! Also from Korea.

Leather satchel. These are really coming back, I saw a really similar one in a J.Crew catalog that sells from $300. This one? Let's just say it was less than $5 from a thrift store. Cha-ching!

Yay for fadoras! From Forever21. Go get one.

2 comments

B said...

Love the back part of your top !

glad to have stumbled upon such a gorgeous blog :)

xx

Pamplemousse said...

love these shoes!! :-)
http://pampeul.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger